Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hello! Kitty!













Today On the Blog
Hello Kitty Says Hello!
A whole week since my last post! It is such a bummer to me to say that, but my life is in a very good place right now.  I have started an internship that calls for long days and by the time I get home it is late.  No day light means no photos.  I can assure you I will try to blog as often as I can.  You know it is my passion and love, but my new work is amazing and very inspirational.  I feel like I am in the perfect place and learning SO many things from someone who is just amazing.  I don't really know how much I can say on the blog, but I will find out! So know I am busy but loving what I am doing! It will be very beneficial for me later.  And also know that even though it seeming like I am M.I.A, you can always follow me on Instagram!  See what I am up to.  As for now I am off to rest because I am excited to go to work tomorrow and need all my energy! 

& Also!  I bought this dress from Forever 21 yesterday with Weslie.  Scored for 11.99!  It is from the Hello Kitty X F21 Collection.  I wore it last night to Shay's party, today to church and probably tomorrow to work! It is very comfy.  I love seeing people's reaction once they see it is Hello Kitty on the print! 

Dress/Glasses/Clutch : F21
Shoes: Zara

Happy Sunday!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment