Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Black & Yellow








On the Blog Today:
Contrasting It Up
So I am finally in Florida!  It is so humid here and the air is SO thick.  Good thing I packed plenty of skater skirts and crop tops.  I am so happy to be here but man I miss me some Cali.  I saw this great giant wall today on our way to Target and thought it would be just something fun and different on the blog.  So after Target, I had my sis pull over and my niece shoot the post.  It didn't take long before I was out of breather and had elbow sweat! Lol!  I've been trying to expand on here,  and expand on YouTube,  and I have to say that it is fun.  So if there is anything you think I should do, let me know! 


Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Guess
Clutch: Michael Kors 
Photos By: Hayley Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment