Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Horizon Stripes






 On the Blog Today:
Eye Attraction
When I saw this skirt, I was really attracted to the colors.  I always try to add items to my closet that I know I will wear again, will go with things I already have, and are versatile.  It worked out today, because of the light weight fabric.  If you didn't know I am in Florida visiting my sister.  I'm wearing a small in the skirt and it actually was a little big in the waist which was a little annoying but easy for the heat.  Things are good here in Florida, but still very hot!  I don't know how people live here to be honest!  Anyways, how are my Californians?  And other States?  I always see different states looking at my blog but never ask how they're doing.  

xoxo
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Photos By: Hayley Anderson













No comments:

Post a Comment