Friday, August 9, 2013

Geek & Leather










 On the Blog Today:
Leather Leather Leather
I can honestly say that I have been looking for the perfect leather skater skirt since last year.  The skater skirt makes it more versatile verses a pencil skirt in leather that seems too dressed up or stiff.  So when I found this skirt yesterday in H&M, I quietly died inside knowing if I didn't buy it, I would deeply regret it.  I love the versatility of seasons this skirt can be worn through! 

I also did my first outfit of the day video.  Which you can watch here! 

I was very pleased with how it turned out, and had so much fun editing it.  Should I keep making these or stick to photos.

BTW! My nieces are in town visiting from Florida and one of them was awesome enough to help out the past couple of days and help with blog posts!  How'd she do?


LINKS:
SKIRT: H&M
TOP: TJMAXX 
SHOES: F21
BRACELETS: Snake- Grandmother Vintage
                          Cuff- LOFT

Photos By: Hayley Anderson
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment