Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Red, Black & White









On the Blog Today:
Too Much?
It has been too long since my last outfit post.  It literally breaks my heart when I go more than a day without posting.  But I will be posting more, promise!  These were taken weeks ago when I was on my lunch break.  We ate at this adorable diner in DTLA, and then on our way back to work we just messed around in the streets.  One of my favorite things to do, which I have mentioned multiple times on the blog before, is I love making dresses look like a skirt with a shirt.  So I wore one of my favorite polkadot dresses from Forever 21, and then threw on a polkadot peplum top from Eva Franco.  

What are your favorite things to do with your clothes?

xoxo


Dress: Forever 21
Top: Eva Franco
Bag: Marc Jacobs


 Photos by: Kristen Lengel

No comments:

Post a Comment