Monday, August 5, 2013

Last of the Moheak on Instagram

 Stopping for a quick snack in my bow-tie dress.
 Harper's #ootd.  
 My Sunday Funday Outfit.  Polka dots are coming out of my ears!
 LA struttin.

 I eat so much food!
 Dylans Candy Dots Skirt.

 Pizza to celebrate Friday.
 Had Shaved Ice finally!
 America!
 Love me some Dani!
 Chucks are good for working.

 All moved in. 
 Some Cado. 
 Happy Friday!
 Burned myself curling my hair. 

 The TV didn't work yet.
 Guess who is home?
On the Blog Today:
Instagram-Aholic

Since life has been so crazy the past couple of weeks, I haven't had time to blog!  Which is so sad!   And I'm so sorry if you read along with my little life!  Although life gets crazy, I am always Instagramming.  So these photos are a little out of order but bare with me.  As of now I have my family in town and will be leaving out of state next week.  I will be blogging (video blogging) my entire trip daily through Youtube but you will see me posting on my blog as well.  I will keep you tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment