Monday, November 25, 2013

I Finally Got A New Bag!





On the Blog Today:
in with the new

When I got this dress I fell in love with the fabric and colors.  It was very different and then the chest part of the dress sold me.  I was a little concerned about the length of the dress.  It was a little longer than I would have liked, and then when I put heels with a point, I didn’t want it to make myself look too matronly. But since I bought this new (Yes! I finally bought a new bag! About Time Right?!) Steve Madden bag I’ve wanted to wear the shoes and bag together.  This bag I scored at TJ Maxx for twenty dollars.  They had rose pink, blue, black, red and leopard.  I ended up picking this one because the print didn’t look cheap (& of course the gold hardware.)  So I took a risk and wore the point and the length and tried to marry the two.  LOL!  I am so happy I am posting today! Or tonight!  I literally just got off and I took these in the mix of my day before the sun set to my camera was having a hard time with the lighting issue under all the trees.  Oh & last thing before I jump into my warm bed, I tried a middle part today.  I actually liked it but I think I will stick to my side-part-hair-in-my-face hairdo... I think... I don’t really know.. I just know I am tried and going to bed!  

Goodnight Loves

dress:evafranco, shoes: anneklein, bag:stevemadden






No comments:

Post a Comment