Thursday, November 28, 2013

Modern 70s Vibe







On the Blog Today:


Who ever thought that bell bottoms would be cool in a skinny jean season.  Secretly (until now) my bell bottoms have been my favorite jeans for my body type.  In case you didn’t notice, my butt could be JLO’s cousin.  LOL.  & since I have a longer torso, it can be very frustrating to find jeans that are 1.flattering and 2.stretchy.  So somehow boyfriend jeans and flare jeans look good on my legs & booty.  I got these on sale at forever 21 about 2 years ago and rarely wear them, but when I do I get so many compliments!  The best part is they don't loose their shape after a days wear.  I hate when jeans get baggy in the butt & knees.  Since these jeans are so flared, I decided that I wanted to go for a more 70s look.  Not usually a look I go for but what the heck.  I paired it with my newish crop top from f21.  I am always attracted to crop tops because again my torso is longer, so going for a shorter shirt and higher skirt/pants gives the illusion that I have a balanced body, which I totally don’t. LOL.  The floral print was the perfect touch for my look & since my shoes couldn’t be seen, I just wore my favorite zara shoes which I really need to get repaired before they fall apart.  

Goodnight Loves

 shirt/jeans/earrings: f21,shoes: zara, bag:stevemadden







2 comments:

  1. These pics look SO GOOD the lighting is perfect and they lol really crisp.

    ReplyDelete