Friday, November 29, 2013

Homie` What You Know









On the Blog Today:


What’s good my people?  Was Black Friday crazy or what?!  Well to be honest I couldn’t “really" tell you because I spent the day working early morning and then with family in doors making cupcakes & gluten free cookies.  I spontaneously asked my cousin if she wanted to take my pictures for today’s post and she was totally in.  I didn’t really expect anything great or clear (LOL)  but to my surprise, it looks like I found another person I love taking photos of me.  Something for me is comfort, and my groupies did just that for me.  It was awesome.  After good photos they would all freak out yelling “I like that one!” making me feel way more confident than usual.  So it was a good day.  This Homie shirt I’ve had in my closet for the past three months due to a sensor not being removed!  Finally I took it back and paired it with my “new to the blog” overalls.  These things are pleasantly comfortable and soft!  Making it very easy to make a casual outfit look more fun.  & yes I know, I am wearing heels but thats casual for me!  Since it was raining on and off all day today I last minute grabbed my quilted bomber jacket, but by the end of taking these photos, I was so hot and sweaty and needed it no longer.  Ew.   Now I am off to go back out and leave you with this post!  

Goodnight Loves

 shirt/bomber jacket/jeans: f21,shoes: guess, bag:stevemadden

photos by mckenna morrell


No comments:

Post a Comment