Saturday, November 30, 2013

Currently On My Desk





On the Blog Today:


Hello Loves!  Thought I would do a quick post of what’s on my desk.  As my life is seriously a mess right now, no really you should see my place.  It’s just out of control!  My desk, closet, and shoe rack are really the only thing in my life that I can count on to be clean all year round.  Since my desk is right by my bedside, I usually end up throwing my rings and everything else on, because I’m too tired to get up.  Beside some jewelry, I have the new Jack Johnson album.   Even though it’s on my phone, I still like to keep it on my desk for some reason.  I also have some Insta-Prints from the Foxgram App.  I bought about fifteen for 5 dollars last sunday and had them by Wednesday so I was SO happy!  It not only links to your Camera Roll, but also to your Instagram, so I had all my palm-tree pictures made from my Instagram.  I haven’t quite figured how to display them but I still love having them on my desk.  & then of course my iMac.  I own the ultra thin 21.5 inch desktop, the computer where I work, blog and just about everything else!  

What’s on your desk?   


No comments:

Post a Comment