Sunday, December 1, 2013

Throwing in Black








On the Blog Today:


Four days in a row?! Give me some credit, I’ve been on my A-Game this week.  Maybe we should call it B-Game, for Blogger.  Or is that just totally lame?  So the blog has some what, a different look.  What do we think?  For the first time I actually really like my logo.  It’s really simple and now I won’t have to change it!  Today was a church day, also really windy.  So I thought a little dress would be fine in the wind... oh no.  I was so wrong!  Something I forgot about Fall that I am not crazy about, is that wind!  Always ruining my outfits!  LOL!  If you remember,  I wore this dress back here on the blog but wore it to the beach with a bathing suit under.  This time I decided it needed a little leather to tough me up.  & then black heels.  Black heels are always the answer.  These heels from Guess are really sick and take my just-girly outfits to, “Look-I-Think-I’m-A-Real-Woman” look.  Sometimes adding black makes the outfit really come together and makes it look polished.  

What are your go-to colors?

shirt:unknown, dress:f21, shoes:guess, bag:stevemadden

No comments:

Post a Comment