Sunday, December 29, 2013

California State









On the Blog Today:

In case you were wondering what we Californians wear in December, you are looking at.  Just in a more exaggerated, layered way.  Something about California, if you can always count on the beach being amazing.  So I was at the beach all day with the fam, and it was SO nice to get away to some different air.  Got to clear my head from all the weird vibes I’ve been getting.  I’m relieved because when my head gets to many thoughts going on, I find it very hard to think at work and find outfits that represent me and not someone else.   How do you clear your head?   



jacket: billabong mens, dress: f21, bag: dailylook, denim: tjmaxx, beanie: f21, sunnies: cole haan



 photo TODAY_zps51f2005f.jpg

 photo collage10_zps8af58bf0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment