Thursday, December 26, 2013

Mixing Prints & Fuzziness










On the Blog Today:

Merry Christmas guys!  Well one day late but haters gonna hate!  Was Santa good to you?  If he was I don’t know how because he dead.  Haha!  Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag!  Can we take a moment of silence for my shoes and bag.  I know someone who had bought a blue bag and I knew I needed one too!  This bag is awesome because it is HUGE!  We had to walk a little to take the blog post so I brought flats and threw my heels in the bag, as well as my Dslr.  Plus it has structure so it wasn’t flopping around.  This year my goal is to expand my bag collection and hold off on shoes.... We will see how that goes through...  Also!  New Years Eve is my one year for the blog!  Yes!  Crazy!  I am so happy and kinda shocked that I’ve already done one year.  Have a safe night everyone and eat lots of yummy food! 

shirt/pants: f21, shoes: windsorsmith, bag: dailylook


photography done by hayley anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment