Friday, December 20, 2013

Boyfriend Jeans But I Don't Have A Boyfriend!










On the Blog Today:

HELLO! It has been exactly one week since I have blogged.  Sniff, sniff.  But I have literally been working SO much that I haven’t had any time.  I get off so late too, and even if I get off early, it gets dark at like 3!  My sister came flew into California today and I had this big plan to go pick her up despite the fact that I have had some serious car issues this week, as well as getting pulled over!  AHH!  The cop was nice but I still cried!   LOL!   But long long story short, a friend picked me up to take me to the flyaway and ten minutes onto the freeway the 405 was closed.  So we turned around and came home!  Man, I was SO frustrated inside.  BUT my sister is now at home with me and we did first things first with IN-N-Out!  It was SO good. So today has been a pretty weird, but nice day.  And I was so happy to be able to do a post today!  So carry on with your normal day.  Something I know nothing about.  LOL! How have you guys been? 

I decided to go a little different coloring on todays photos, just to change it up.  I am always really attracted to color so when I saw this sweater I was so excited since most sweater are really dark right now.  Plus the actual knit had a zig-zag design which I thought was so much better than just a boring straight knit!  What color sweaters do you guys like?

sweater:f21, jeans:american eagle, heels:zara, bag:vintage


photos by: hayley anderson  





No comments:

Post a Comment