Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tres` Chic









On the Blog Today:

Happy Sunday!  I am looking forward to this week.  I am trying to make it to the end of the year for my transition of working full time in only one place.  Since making one big job transition this year that I really didn’t see happening, I am ready for the new year and each week I feel so much closer.  Are you guys ready for 2014?  New Years Eve is my one year for my blog and I am so excited to celebrate and then get a fresh start the next day.  I’ve never been into New Year resolutions but fresh starts... count me in!  I really liked my outfit today.  The material of the dress feels like a sweater so it was pleasantly warm, allowing me to show my bare legs.  I just am not that into wearing pants.  LOL!  Today could have been the worst day to wear this sweater because I wore it to church and there are lots of old people.  Not one of them understood my sweater... They all thought it said “Three Chicks.”  Anyways, this is one of my favorite combos dress & shirt/sweater, because it looks like a skirt, but it’s not!  Two things in one equals money spent well!  By the end of the photos I was about frozen!  Now I am back in my home all warm and resting.  Tomorrow is another day so you all have a good night and sleep well!  

dress: evafranco, sweater: f21, shoes/bag:stevemadden, bracelet: bcbg  

No comments:

Post a Comment