Friday, December 6, 2013

Welcoming Fall With Color







On the Blog Today:

Most people think that Fall colors consist of browns, blacks and autumn colors.  But for mean, I just read, “Break the Rules.”  Just because its cold outside doesn’t mean now you have to put away your “Summer Clothes”  it just means now you really get to play.  Wearing color always makes me feel happy.  I could have easily gone for a simple blue denim today but to spice things up, I decided to go with a passionate color.  Hot Pink.  I was already wearing two prints, and usually I would just throw on another for fun but I wanted my outfit it snap crackle pop.  Naum-Sayin?!  This hat that I’m wearing is actually the only wide brim hat I own but this winter I plan on changing that.  I really like throwing on hats/beanies because they just give outfits a different vibe.  

Do you wear Fall colors or do you like breaking the rules like me?



No comments:

Post a Comment