Thursday, December 5, 2013

Morning Music Inspiration




On the Blog Today:

Music is probably one of my number one inspirations.  If I find a song that makes me feel good then it usually plays for about a week straight.  Only this song I have had it playing on my phone, in my car, on my computer since last month.  I’m absolutely in love with Zendaya.  Her music really motivates me and her style, well let’s just say, thank God for Google images so I can endlessly scroll through all her amazing outfits.  I love how she can be in leather sweat pants with Adidas sneakers, and then one day be head to toe in YSL.   To me, that is someone who knows their style very well and yeah, maybe has a stylist.  But I will give her the benefit of the doubt.  Who are you guys listening to?  What’s song is on repeat?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment