Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cheers!




On the Blog Today:

What is cold my homies?  I think today was my last day to wear a dress or skirt for sure.  California, although it may stay warm up until December,  it does eventually “actually” get cold.  Most Californians (myself included) are total wimps when it comes to a degree drop, but this weekend it is supposed to drop to the 30 zone.  brrrrrr!  LOL! Something I really love about the weather dropping, and not that I want to give you a weather report every time to come to my blog,  I get the challenge of layering.  Something I have not quite mastered yet.  Layering can be one of the most difficult things to do in fashion, and one of the reasons I think people just give up on themselves and go for frumpy warm clothes.  You can still be warm and layer.  & sometimes you have to sacrifice and be cold to be honest!!! Heels are not boots people!  So cheers to the beginning of the/my cold season of challenges where ever you are right now in the world!  *imaginary clinking of our cups*

dress:evafranco, shoes:guess

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! I live in Wisconsin and this weekend it's suppose to be 0-10 degrees lol and a normal day is like 20 degrees so to say the least it's freezing and there is no way I could wear that! haha :)

    http://completelycassidy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's up Wisconsin!!! 0-10?! That is freezing! I really don't know how you do it because I can barely handle 55 degree weather. You guys are cray cray! Checked out your blog & its really cute!

      Delete