Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Celeb Crush: JLO




On the Blog Today:


I have always had SO much respect for Jennifer Lopez since I was little.  She has always been known to have a “big butt” as was I, growing up.  I always got bullied for having a big bootie, especially in junior high and high school.  I looked to her because she made it work and didn’t loose weight or get any surgeries because people told her, her butt was too big.  Besides being stunning, girl got some hip- shakin moves.  I’ve watched so many of her music videos but until this morning, I had not seen this one.  I practically was almost in tears from laughing so hard.  I am single, and honestly not on the lookout for a man as of this moment, but that cookie was looking good for the future in about 5 years. LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment