Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Resolutions




On the Blog Today:

I’ve been to the beach twice this week, and even though today was kinda hectic, the past two were so relaxing.  I found myself being pleasantly happy inside.  I joke about me sometimes not smiling all the time because I am so afraid of forehead wrinkles and so I try not to make any expressions using my forehead.  It is SO stupid, I know.  So I can be very serious and intense sometimes.  Being at the beach and being so happy doing practically nothing, I have made it a New Year’s resolution to go to the beach more this year.  I have mentioned in past posts how I am not that good at layering, but the beach is the perfect place for beginners because you get cold from the water and hot from the sand and sun, so you have to really think through your layers.  LOL!  What are your guys resolutions?  Or did you not make any?   




 photo TODAY_zps51f2005f.jpg


 photo collage_zpsfd0cd558.jpg



1 comment: