Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello January, Surprise Me...













On the Blog Today:

New Year, New Chances, New Changes, New Posts:  This year has been my most fun year, because of this blog.  It has changed my life. Thank you to all my readers, for you have inspired me every single day and for the rest of my life.  This year is going to be great because I am starting a new job which I am very excited about, where I will be able to express my love for creativity and inspiration.  Which I think will make me a better blogger and an over all more efficient.  With this post I thought it would be fun to do something a little different.... balloons!  I have always wanted to take pictures in a dress with balloons.  I hope you guys like this idea of introducing new things to the blog.  I know you’ve seen my shoes in other posts, they are one of my favorites.  Be prepared to see them a lot!  I have never had red shoes before, these make me feel like Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.  

Have a great year, wish you all the best and positive thoughts.

dress: f21, bag: steve madden, shoes: windsorsmith


photography by hayley anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment