Monday, January 6, 2014

First Day Working For Nikki Phillippi









On the Blog Today:

Today was my first day working officially for Nikki Phillippi.  I had a great day I learned how to edit on Final Cut.  Which seriously you don’t understand how much editing goes into her videos!  I was shocked!  Mid shift, Shayna and I walked out to the corner and took our blog posts for the day.  It was so much fun just messing around with her in the streets.  She is one of my best friends who really knows how to encourage me and goes 110% for me.  This originally wasn’t the outfit I walked out of the house in, I woke up at 5:30am and choose my outfit in the dark, so I could get to the DMV.  I put on an adorable pair of mint green heels and strutted myself to my car... but then arriving upon the DMV the line was a mile long and there was no way I was killing my feet for a car!  No way Honey!  So I ditched the heels and put on the loafers I threw in my tote, that were suppose to be for the very end of the day.  Aside from waking up early not knowing what to wear, I woke up with a major reaction (very painful) on my armpits from a new gel deodorant I used yesterday.  So if anyone knows some good deodorant for sensitive skin, let a sista know!  Hope you guys had a good day and enjoy having painless armpits.  LOL Seriously... I am in so much discomfort. 

long sleeve button up: h&m, sweater/pants: f21, shoes: unknown, case: ebay, sunnies: cole haan, watch: target, nail polish: loreal

Photos By Expedition Ivy

1 comment:

  1. Love it, you look amazing, and congratulations on your first official day! I found your blog when Nikki mentioned you a little while back, and I've loved it ever since!

    -- SarahChristine

    ReplyDelete