Sunday, January 12, 2014

Flower Girls Inspiration from Vogue Jan Issue






this is my FAVORITE look!  (left model) love the bright colors and the jacket! I need that jacket!   




On the Blog Today:

Hello Loves! Been a little MIA on the blog, soo sorry about that!  In the midst of being busy working, and escaping being sick, one of my 
favorite things to do anytime, is buying  Vogue magazines and going on Vogue.com.  Vogue is essentially the reason I found my love for high fashion and I feel I get so much inspiration from reading it.  In this months Vogue, Jan Issue, I found myself flipping back and fourth between this Flower Girl Spread photographed by Mikael Jansson.  I really attract to color and subtle detailing.  So I was pretty much drooling and ahh-ing my way through each outfit, imagining which pieces I would wear with my personal style.  Plus I have always admired Liya Kebede, which made the spread that much better.  What is your go to magazine?  


photos via google




No comments:

Post a Comment