Monday, January 13, 2014

Getting Inspired for 2014



























On the Blog Today:

Welcome to my inspiration corner!  In my opinion, I think humans get inspired from visual things.  People who want to loose weight save Victoria Secret catalog magazines, put fat pictures on the fridge, and follow fitness Instagram accounts.  People who want a cute boyfriend/husband, make their screen lock a picture of Ryan Gosling and watch Crazy Stupid Love on their days off.  And to look taller, they put reminders in their phone to keep good posture.  Or am I the only one?  Mhmm, you know what I am talking about! So don’t lie to yourself! LOL!  I find for my personal style I tend to be very very visual.  That is why I surround myself with inspirational pictures on my wall, iPhone, and desktop.  I look through endless magazines and rip the pages that I think I can relate to or I would like to try.  Even with beauty things, I curl my hair the same way every day so I pin pictures of fishtail braids and such reminding me that I live in a very small box and it is OK to come out of it!  LOL!  The best part of putting up all these pages, is I look at them all the time, considering it is half a wall, so the inspiration cannot escape my mind.  I had always wanted to have a whole wall of just magazine pages at work, but with a couple huge job transitions this year, I figured why not just do it at home?  And I decided that this year this is going to be my number one place to express the thoughts in my head and I am hoping it inspires me to try new things and mix and match more!  My favorite thing to do!   Do you guys do anything with your old magazines?  Or do you just stash them away? 

No comments:

Post a Comment