Friday, January 17, 2014

Insta-Cam! iPhone/Instagram Update.













Thank goodness for Instagram and Twitter because without them, I would not be able to keep up with people.  I just can’t wait for the time change in Spring so I can get in an outfit post everyday just like I used to.  Even if I work all day!  BTW if you would like a work update, work is awesome!  Love it.  Love the positivity.  Love the people.  Love the creativity.  I am learning so much and can’t wait to take what I learn and use it on the blog.  This is an update of my week.  Everything from morning selfies, meals, work runs.  It’s all here!  I always have in-n-out because it is very easy, fast and cheap.  Also incredibly tasteful.  And I always snap photos of palm trees when ever I see them.  They remind me of my center in Cali, and I have just always loved them!  Hope you guys had an amazing week!  Have a safe weekend, and I will have at least one outfit post up this weekend so check back with ya home gurl!  
also check out expedtionivy cause she is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment