Thursday, January 23, 2014

Who Takes My Photos?








I felt on top of the world today.  With my shoes.  LOL!  I actually I had a horrible migraine today, I think from being on the computer too long.  So aside from me feeling cute... I didn’t feel that good.  I usually try not to get too personal on the blog, keeping it just my outfits and my opinions on them, as well as how much I love California, but today you are going to get something very personal.  BRACE YO-SELF!  My mom is the one who takes my photos 98% of the time.  The other day she was like “Cam you never give me credit on your photos on your blog but you do to other people.”  So I decided to give her a little credit today!  At the end of the day, my mom is usually available and I always take my photos on the streets closest to my home.  And yes I still live with my parents.  I moved out for a very very short time, and hated every second of it.  I always had this feeling that I would live with my parents until I got married.  There is something very special about having a house/place and I want to share that with my hubby one day along with everything else.  So yes we just got very personal, I live with my parents, AND I LOVE IT! And I actually hang out with them every Friday.  Expedition Ivy always makes fun of me! Hopefully I end up finding my husband soon or else I might be living with them forever... Sorry Dad!  LOL!  Maybe I will get my wish, and Cameron Dallas will realize I live in California too, and come find me.  And then we would go on a date to in-n-out.  And to six flags.   I always wanted to date a Viner.  Now everyone give me a hand five for stepping out and telling you something. Ready. One. Two. Three!  *YEAHHH*  On that stupid side note, thank you mom for taking my photos and being patient when I make you take so many pictures because I am super picky.  If you have been following the blog for awhile let my mom know what you think about her skills!  Love you guys.. 




dress/top: f21, bag/shoes: steve madden, sunnies:cole haan, rings: grandmothers, watch: target





photos by tammy morrell a.k.a mommah bear







No comments:

Post a Comment