Saturday, April 13, 2013

What Comes Around Goes Around

 
On The Blog Today:
How Embarrassing!
Today was probably one of the most awkward outfit posts ever.  I thought it would be really cool to shoot where we did today.  I actually thought my readers would enjoy the change in scenery.  But I chose the busiest hour to shoot. So many cars passing by! Every person was looking at me like, “What is she doing?”  And then I would get the occasional nice car that would laugh and smile.  I even had a very creepy old guy holla at your girl.  Not cool.  What do you think? Was it worth it?  Should I step out of the box more for blogging reasons?

Monday I will be announcing the Giveaway Winner! 

Love,
Cammy


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I don't think I could do what you did today to get the pictures for this outfit post, but more power to you for sticking through it! Total respect for you stepping out of your comfort zone for your blog! Were you glad you did it in the end? Gorgeous pictures as always. That bag is to die for, by the way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Michelle! I was glad in the end. I was glad! Kinda had the creeps after, but it was overall fun! The most fun part though is reading comments like yours! So thanks! Confidence boost! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete